Effortlessly sell your digital products (courses, ebooks, membership site, or SaaS) without big launches or lots of high-touch selling.
Do you have prospects going to your site to read your content? And are you content with how many of them ultimately buy your product(s)?
If not, then read on…
If you’re like many online businesses, you’re doing your best to grow your audience. You’re spending time and money creating content, and you might even have a few lead magnets that are getting people to opt-in to an email course or free report.
But I’m guessing that you don’t really have a great strategy for converting your subscribers into customers. Maybe you hope they’ll gravitate to your product and click the big “BUY” button. Or you’re doing big launches every few months, thinking that this will get large chunks of your subscriber base to become customers.
The problem with big launches and broadcast promotions…
I’ve included a screenshot of sales generated in January 2017 from DoubleYourFreelancing.com (my main business).
I didn’t include this picture to humblebrag. Instead, I want to make two things clear:
- These sales figures are all one-off sales — nothing recurring
- I didn’t do any broadcast newsletters or big launches to generate any of these sales
- I worked in January but had I been off-the-grid on some exotic island the chart would look exactly the same
Because I’ve built my business so that if I died or went into a coma, it would keep humming along.
Let’s take a moment to think about why people who find you online buy from you:
- They have a problem.
- They find you and are faced with your company, your brand, or your face.
- They learn or get something useful from you (or they’ve been told you’re the bees-knees.)
- They hang around for a while… some might figure out what it is you’re selling and decide to buy on their own (few do this). The rest will loiter on your list, and once you start doing a big promotion or launch they might buy.
Let’s talk about launches…
When you launch something, you’re probably hitting up your entire list.
Everyone — no matter if they’ve been following your business for a year or a day — gets the same emails, the same sequences, and so on.
Is everyone on your list identical? Do they have identical needs? Are you really that niche that you can assume everyone on your list needs your product for the same reasons?
No. (You need to better segment and personalize your emails and your sales pages.)
Is everyone ready to buy from you?
No. (You need to promote when someone is prepared to be a customer of yours. And only then!)
Is building a business on “do a big promotion a few times a year” a sustainable business model?
No. (Plus, do you really like the stress that comes with monster launches?)
You need an automated + personalized sales funnel.
Here’s what that means:
- You need to have a compelling reason for anonymous readers of your content to become subscribers.
- You need to educate your subscribers about why they absolutely, positively need the service you provide.
- You also need to make sure you’re getting them to engage with the educational content you’re sending (and not insta-archiving your emails)
- You’re going to want to also find ways to learn as much as you can about your subscribers and their needs
- You need to present your awesome product to your subscribers when and ONLY when they’re ready for it, and you need to make sure the way you’re describing your offer aligns with your prospects and their unique needs
- You need to get subscribers to whip out their credit cards and pay you
- And you need for this all to happen 24/7/365 so you can focus on what you do best: creating great products, supporting your customers, and generating more leads
I can help (and I have 2 options for you:)
For the last few years, I’ve built multiple automated sales funnels for my main business and the businesses of my clients. Recently, I launched a new startup where we’re making it easy for companies to personalize their websites. I speak at conferences (Leadpages’ Converted, Seanwes, MicroConf, LTVConf, 99u, …) about the future of personalized automation.
…And now I want to help you personally.
If you have started using marketing automation and want to get it to the next level, you need to learn from Brennan. Brennan is the master at this stuff. He’ll walk you through a great strategy to increase engagement with your list, relevancy of what you send them and ultimately more sales. You’ll come away with a blueprint specific to your business that you can implement right away. And you can ask him lots of specific questions, which will save you a huge amount of time.
— Blair Wadman
Option #1: $100k Email Course Roadmap
Do you have a solid customer lifetime value?
Do you have decent volume (organic, referral, or even paid) hitting your site?
Do customers love your products, but you’re not getting as many drive-by visitors to turn into customers as you want?
I don’t need to explain to you why you need an automated + personalized funnel, but you’re probably unclear about exactly what you need to do to create one.
For those who need something a little more than an open-ended conversation with me, I have a structured offering where you’ll walk away with an exact plan of action for creating a highly profitable personalized funnel.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A pre-discovery intake survey that will help me get an idea of who you are, what you sell, what automation you have in place now, and what could be improved upon.
- A discovery session call (takes 90-120 minutes) where I’ll dig deeper into the data you’ve already sent me and we’ll come up with a plan of action that will delver the most amount of ongoing value to your organization in the least amount of time.
- Deliverable #1: I’ll create all the necessary workflows, automation rules, etc. you need to implement a fully automated and sustained $100k email course. All you have to do is add the copy!
- Deliverable #2: I’ll create the guiding documentation you’ll use to coordinate your automation, segmentation, and reporting. Here’s an example.
- After you’ve finalized your sequence, I’ll review it and then we’ll get on another call and I’ll give you a list of amends you should make.
- You’ll also get a free copy of my course Mastering Drip, which covers how to technically implement much of what I prescribe. (Valued at $997)
- A recording and transcription of our discovery call (no need to take notes)
- Access to my network of freelancers who can help you implement if you don’t have the time or expertise (copywriters, automation, designers, developers)
The cost for a $100k Email Course Roadmap is currently $9,000. This includes everything you need to put into place a turnkey sales sequence that’s guaranteed to deliver ongoing and increased sales for your business.
Money-back guarantee: If you don’t think you get more than $100,000 in future value from my $100k Email Course Roadmap offer, then I’ll refund you in full. If you do what I advise you to do, I know you’ll get a return on investment — and probably within just a few weeks or months.
Option #2: On your own
Still on the fence about this whole automation thing?
Think that personalization is over-rated, and that general sales copy is fine?
Can I try to change your mind?
I’ve created a free email course that outlines in general strokes a lot of what I help my clients with individually. You’ll learn a bit about my philosophy around automation and personalization, and I’ll share with you exactly how I’ve built a funnel that reliably generates $55.80 within 30 days for each new lead that joins it.
“If you’re doing so well with your business, why are you consulting?”
- My business, Double Your Freelancing, unsurprisingly serves freelancers and agencies. Therefore, it makes sense that the person who helps people become better consultants actually still consults.
- I like being able to work on other people’s businesses. I learn a lot, and my clients end up making a lot of money in the process.
- It pays well and I love consulting.
“I don’t use Drip. Can you still help me?”
It depends. Some software just isn’t full featured enough to do what I need to do (for example, Mailchimp). When you contact me, I’ll ask you what you use. If it won’t let us achieve the success I need us to achieve, we’ll talk about migrating you to something new.
Note that the shareable workflows, etc. that I provide are ONLY available to Drip accounts.
Some eye candy: